Frequently Asked Questions
What is ToMarket?
ToMarket is a platform that connects chefs & restaurants to local farms, food distributors, small food-based businesses, & restaurant adjacent businesses like linen or chemical suppliers.
Through the ToMarket app or website users can simply order from any connected vendor.
What are your benefits for Chefs and Restaurants?
- Complete your weekly orders in a few taps instead of endless voicemails and texts
- Connect to the best local vendors: seasonal organic produce, the freshest seafood, specialty goods, fantastic spice blends, & more!
- No more missed connections, mix-ups on orders, or missing invoices
What are your benefits to Vendors and Suppliers?
- Connect to local chefs without spending hours on sales calls
- App based ordering system ensures there’s no confusion on which items your buyers want
- Integration with Entree means no more data entry! One click & orders are processed.
- Affordable way to provide online ordering for your buyers without having to go through the pain of creating your own app
What geographic areas do you serve?
ToMarket is based in Denver, Colorado and serves all of Colorado. We've also expanded to Chicago, Boston, and Austin.
We plan to come to more select markets across the United States soon!
How do I get started?
Please contact us to learn more and get started with ToMarket.
What if I'm having trouble?
Please contact us and we’ll work to solve the problem quickly.
As a Buyer, how do I start placing orders?
- Log into your Account
- Select Add Vendors from the left-side Main Meu if you haven't place an order via ToMarket before
- Choose the state you're located in to narrow down the list of available Vendors
- Find the Vendor you're interested in ordering from and send them a Connection Request
- The Vendor will confirm your connection request and be in touch to establish terms
- Select Order Now from the navigation menu
- If you're connected to Vendors with Order Guides set up you'll see Multi-Vendor Ordering. If you don't have order guides, just select My Vendors then tap the Order Now button next to the Vendor name
- You're ready to order!
- Just search for the items you'd like to order and select the quantity of each item
- ToMarket keeps a running total of your order, simply press Review Order when you're ready to submit
As a Buyer, can I change an order?
Yes, you can edit an order until the order is confirmed by the vendor.
Navigate to Orders History and select Edit Order.
If your order is already confirmed you won’t have the option to edit it, but you may still be able to contact the vendor directly to make changes.
As a Buyer, what should I do if there is a problem with my order?
If you have a delivery, quality or other problem with the products you’ve ordered it’s best to contact the Vendor directly and work with them to resolve the issue.
As a Buyer, how do I cancel an order?
Navigate to your Orders History, select Edit Order, then Cancel Order.
As a Buyer, how do I know when my order will be delivered?
Every vendor has stated delivery days on their Vendor Page, which are typically 1-2 days after bi-weekly order deadlines.
Your delivery date is also displayed in the information at the top of the page where you placed your order.
If you’ve previously ordered from a Vendor your restaurant’s delivery days will stay the same.